Wed, Apr 11|
Renaissance Nashville Hotel
Spring Stroke Coordinator Boot Camp
Our 2-day Boot Camp Class will prepare you to become a Certified Stroke Coordinator at your hospital.
Time & Location
Apr 11, 2018, 7:00 AM – Apr 12, 2018, 4:00 PM
Renaissance Nashville Hotel, 611 Commerce St, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
About The Event
We bring leading neurosurgeons and other healthcare professionals to teach you the latest techniques and best practices so you can provide better care. You'll also have the change to network with fellow stroke coordinators.
The first session is the boot camp and the second half is the optional certification test.
Stoke Coordinator Boot Camps are free courses and the Certification Exam is $250.
- Improve the quality and effectiveness of stroke and other neurologic care by enhancing clinical and leadership skills of the program manager.
- Establish and grow the core competencies of the program manager.
- Provide forum for sharing of best demonstrated practices among stroke and neuroscience program coordinators.
- Establish essential knowledge for successful initial and subsequent stroke program certification.
- Currently in a stroke or neuroscience program coordinator with at least 6 months experience.
- Completion of Stroke Program Coordinator Workshop or Boot Camp
- Successful completion of certification exam with a score of 80% or higher
Learn more about the course here.